Northshore's Special Education Parent/Professional Advisory Council (SEPAC), a program of the Northshore Schools Foundation, is an active support and advisory council. Comprised of parents, professionals, and NSD administrators, SEPAC members collaborate for the benefit of the special needs children in the Northshore School District. In existence for over 20 years, SEPAC is one of the oldest and most effective such advisory councils in the state.
What does SEPAC do?
- EDUCATES parents and teachers through presentations.
- COMMUNICATES your ideas through regular meetings with parents, teachers and NSD Special Education administrators. Join us for this -- we need your input!
- SUPPORTS Special Education teachers and families of students with special needs through resources and stipends.
- IDENTIFIES SYSTEMIC ISSUES and works for solutions, for example, increasing 'Inclusion' in every NSD school is currently a top priority at SEPAC.
- RECOGNIZES outstanding individuals and their contributions through the annual SEPAC Outstanding Service Awards.
- CONNECTS NSD parents via Facebook and SEPACnews.
- Woodinville Holiday Craft Fair is Nov 1, 2014 Early Bird Registration: April 1- July 31 Click here to download the Crafter Information & Application.
- SEPAC Outstanding Service Awards -Thanks for all the great nominations! We'll list the recipients after the awards have been presented.
- Click here to see recent editions of the new format on SEPAC eNews.
- SEPAC is now a program of the Northshore Schools Foundation. The Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit entity and serves as SEPAC financial agent to receive your donations.
Monday, May 12, 2014
Mondays, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
NSD Administrative Center, 3330 Monte Villa Parkway Bothell 98021 Room 101
Update: planning for 2014-15 school year!